If you’re one of the many couples that want to have a beach wedding allow us to introduce you to Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina. Located on the southeastern coastline, Ocean Isle Beach is one of the Brunswick Islands. A place so romantic and beautiful that you’ll not only want to have your wedding ceremony here but your honeymoon as well!
Weddings in Ocean Isle Beach cannot just be everything you’ve ever wanted for a beach wedding but also a whole lot more that maybe you ever thought possible! We will work with you to cover details that you may not have even considered – all to ensure that your special day is as splendid as it can be! There’s lots to consider when you’re having an outdoor beach wedding that may never cross your mind when your service is being held indoors.
- You can have the wedding at Ocean Isle Beach but it’s your choice whether it’s held indoors or out.
- If it’s on the beach, will the bride and groom be barefoot? The attendees? How about the guests?
- Is there a contingency plan in case of rain or a storm coming through?
- Is your ceremony being held at the time of day when the sun is at its hottest? You might want to use a canopy or two. You may also consider a later ceremony time.
- Are you booking rooms for your out-of-town guests? We’re sure they’d just love our Ocean Isle Inn but don’t wait too long to make your reservations.
Whether you’re eloping and want a ceremony, having a renewal of vows, or you’re getting married in front of family and friends, we’re sure to have the perfect package for you. Take a look at the Beach Wedding Packages on our website. If we can answer any questions for you please don’t hesitate to call us at 910-579-0750 or toll free at 800-352-5988.